2009 is almost over. We are actually living in this moment, future and past combined. It is never helpful to beat yourself up about what should have been or what shouldn't have. What's left is being just in the moment and appreciating it with anything and everything attached.
I know that it sounds a little vague... so here's another try to clearly say it again:
- Please don't hang on to whatever happened in 2009.
- Just enjoy every moment in 2010.
- If you want to laugh, just laugh.
- If you want to dance or sing, go ahead... (you don't need to sound like an angel to sing!!!)
- If you feel like crying, please don't stop your tears short!
- If you feel like taking a walk, grab the kids, the dog and the hubby/wife, the friend... and take your walk whether short or long...
- If you think about getting a haircut, go ahead and do it. You can always grow it back.
The secret is to experience life! And to be able experience, there is no room left for procrastination... So it will sound like a Nike ad, but this New Year "Just Do It!"
With my best wishes for 2010 and always...