© 2012 Sedef Örsel Özçelik

Jul 14, 2009

2 things that i would highly recommend for all new mothers!!!


When people ask me about recommending certain products, I am usually skeptical. But there are 2 special ones that made my life easier...


BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Active


We got our Eurobath by Primo and Baby Bjorn Carrier Original as baby gifts when we had our first daughter almost 11 years ago... The bathtub was so great, I was able to give a bath all by myself to our baby. Since the baby was safe in the tub, and I didn't have to hold her I got both of my hands for myself... For a first time mother this was a blessing!
And the Baby Bjorn carrier was my only haven during those horrible hours of colic!!! I was able to carry my daughter on my chest and run my errands and do my chores. For a first time mother, again that was a blessing!!! I even found a way to nurse our daughter without taking her out of the carrier (I know this was a stretch)....
When we out grew these items, we passed them to a friend who had a daughter... When they were done both the tub and the carrier came back. Next my sister-in-law used them with her son. When she returned them I had my second daughter and used them again. Finally a friend of mine took them when she had her daughter... When they were returned for the last time, well they were proudly worn off but still in good shape.
So here are they specs of my two favorite baby products for all times:


Eurobath by Primo: Primo's EuroBath makes bath time safe, fun and convenient for both baby and mom. It's unique anatomical shape keeps baby in the ideal bathing position and prevents baby from slipping under the water. The extra large 38 quart capacity and double position make the bath perfect from the very first day up to baby's second birthday. A newborn to six month old infant is safely cuddled under arms and between the legs. From six months on, toddler can sit in the bath, where a safety post between the legs can be held on to for fun and security. EuroBath also has recessed pockets for soap and shampoo and can be hung on a wall hook when not in use to save on storage space. Made of durable polypropylene non-toxic plastic. Measures 36" L by 21" with a 10" deep basin. Holds up to 38 quarts of water. Ages newborn to 2 years.



Please remember the Safety Information!
WARNING: DROWNING HAZARD
Babies have DROWNED in infant bath tubs.
ALWAYS keep baby within adult's reach.
NEVER lift this product with baby in it.
ALWAYS keep the drain open in the adult bath tub.


BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Original: It is comfortable and easy to use. It provides excellent support for your baby’s back and head, and guarantees that his/her legs and arms are in a physiologically correct position. When your baby is a little older and has a stronger neck, the neck-rest can be folded down so that the child can face forwards and look around. From newborn (minimum 3.5 kg/8 lbs and 53 cm/21 ins) up to 11 kgs/25 lbs.


Approved in accordance with
the Oeko-Tex Standard 100, class 1.

Machine-wash at 40 degrees C/Warm. Wash separately. Use a gentle, bleach-free detergent.


BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Original

No comments: